1-1 ADHD Coach
RemoteUnited States, Delaware, DelawareCoaching
ADHD can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean accessing support should be hard or expensive. Our mission? Empower every person with ADHD to reach their full potential. We use technology to provide comprehensive tailor-made programs designed by leading doctors & coaches. By owning the entire ADHD patient experience from diagnosis to medication & coaching combined with community support we help people better manage their ADHD.
We are a fiercely ambitious eleven-person team. Since launching in April, we have helped thousands of people manage their ADHD (as well as being the #1 ADHD app) and we’re just getting started. We think through everything from first-principles and value logic over experience. In order to move fast, we learn fast. We believe in learning by doing - so we like to jump straight in. We say things as they are and believe success is driven by honesty. We’re not afraid to be ourselves and while our mission is serious, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We strongly believe that dedicated support from real coaches make a huge difference to our members. Coaches empower our members to develop tools and strategies to stay on track with their goals and help them to better understand themselves through personalized support based on personal goals and preferences.
About the role
Your mission will be to assist with our 1-1 coaching offering. You will be responsible for delivering and helping to shape our coaching offering. Coaching sessions are usually delivered virtually in 50 minute sessions. This is a part time / flexible position.
- Be comfortable providing 1-1 coaching
- Help direct people to the best resources both those in-app and external
- Potential to help write and contribute to in-app and web content
What we can offer
- $40-60 per hour depending on experience
- The opportunity to work for a mission-based company and positively impact the lives of those with ADHD
- Fast-paced learning through direct hands-on experience
- Flexible working environment
What our members say about us
- "I thought I was beyond help and that there just weren’t any ADHD-specific strategies out there. This app has already given me so much hope that I have lost over the years.”
- “This app is amazing and I’ve recommended it to everyone in my life who has ADHD or other mental health issues that they cope with.”
- You have 3+ years of experience helping adolescents and adults with ADHD as a therapist, psychologist, coach or counselor
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Comfortable with technology such as apps, Google Mail, Zoom, Google Hangouts
- You have a quiet, dedicated workspace clear of disruptions for clients and professional meetings
- True team player and highly collaborative