ADHD Accountability Coach
RemoteUnited States, Delaware, DelawareCoaching
ADHD can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean accessing support should be hard or expensive. Our mission? Empower every person with ADHD to reach their full potential. We use technology to provide comprehensive tailor-made programs designed by leading doctors & coaches. Since launching in April, we have helped thousands of people manage their ADHD (as well as being the #1 ADHD app) and we’re just getting started.
We strongly believe that support and motivation from real coaches make a huge difference to our members. Coaches empower our members to develop tools and strategies to stay on track with their goals and help them to better understand themselves through personalized support based on personal goals and preferences.
About the role
Join the Inflow team as a Virtual ADHD coach. We are looking to hire talented coaches who will support our members through in-app messaging (asynchronous coaching) to motivate, guide, and help them meet their goals successfully. This typically involves checking in with members to set weekly goals, providing support and encouragement throughout the week, and answering any questions they may have.
- Providing support to our members through our in-app chat platform
- Directing members to the best in-app resources
- Making suggestions to improve the in-app coaching experience for members
- Making suggestions to improve the chat platform coaches use to interact with members
Places on the ADHD Coaching program are available on an ongoing rolling basis and we accept applications all year round. We invite top candidates from our interview process to an introductory training session and place them on our waitlist. Once you’re on our waitlist, we’ll reach out to you with an offer and a start date as soon as a coach position becomes available. While we’d love to onboard all coaches immediately, our vacancies are limited and dependent on the growth of our user base. Either way, you should expect to hear from us within 2 months of being added to the waitlist.
What we can offer
- $40-50,000 / year depending on experience
- The opportunity to work for a mission-based company and positively impact the lives of those with ADHD
- Fast-paced learning through direct hands-on experience
- Flexible working environment
What our members say about us
- "I thought I was beyond help and that there just weren’t any ADHD-specific strategies out there. This app has already given me so much hope that I have lost over the years.”
- “This app is amazing and I’ve recommended it to everyone in my life who has ADHD or other mental health issues that they cope with.”
- You have 1+ years of experience as a therapist, psychologist, coach or counselor
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- You can quickly learn to use new technology products
- True team player and highly collaborative
- (Bonus) Experience helping patients or clients with ADHD