Clinic Office Manager
RemoteUnited States, Florida, All$15 - $20 per hourClinical
ADHD can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean accessing support should be hard or expensive. Our mission? Empower every person with ADHD to reach their full potential. We use technology to provide comprehensive tailor-made programs designed by leading doctors & coaches. By owning the entire ADHD patient experience we help people better manage their ADHD.
We are a fiercely ambitious team. Since launching in April 2021, we have helped tens of thousands of people manage their ADHD (as well as being the #1 ADHD app) and we’re just getting started. We think through everything from first-principles and value logic over experience. In order to move fast, we learn fast. We believe in learning by doing - so we like to jump straight in. We say things as they are and believe success is driven by honesty. We’re not afraid to be ourselves and while our mission is serious, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
About the role
You will play a crucial role in establishing and maintaining relationships and delivering a delightful experience for our members, by handling virtual scheduling responsibilities, member communication, and administrative tasks.
Ensure the entire clinic is run smoothly at all times.
Track and maintain client statuses
Taking ownership of appointment scheduling and ensuring our calendar systems are aligned and up to date
Coordinating any schedule changes with clients and clinicians
Maintaining the accuracy of patient record systems and keeping them up to date
Handling any ad-hoc communication with clients
Willing to assist with any additional administrative tasks or special projects as needed
This is a part-time position estimated to be around 10-20 hours per week with the ability to scale up as needed.
What we can offer
- $15-20/hour depending on experience
- The opportunity to work for a mission-based company and positively impact the lives of those with ADHD
- Being one of the first employees in an exciting early-stage startup
- Fast-paced learning through direct hands-on experience
- Flexible working environment
What our members say about us
- "I thought I was beyond help and that there just weren’t any ADHD-specific strategies out there. This app has already given me so much hope that I have lost over the years.”
- “This app is amazing and I’ve recommended it to everyone in my life who has ADHD or other mental health issues that they cope with.”
High degree of comfortability with technology products - proficient with using Google docs, Excel, Slack
Experience working in a medical or psychological practice
Experience with Simple Practice or patient CRM is a plus
Strong administrative and organizational skills, with keen attention to detail.
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently
Strong written and verbal communicator
True team player - highly collaborative