Community Guide [Part-time]
RemoteUnited States, Delaware, DelawareCommunity
ADHD can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean accessing support should be hard or expensive. Our mission? Empower every person with ADHD to reach their full potential. We use technology to provide comprehensive tailor-made programs designed by leading doctors & coaches. By owning the entire ADHD patient experience we help people better manage their ADHD.
We are a fiercely ambitious team. Since launching in April 2021, we have helped tens of thousands of people manage their ADHD (as well as being the #1 ADHD app) and we’re just getting started. We think through everything from first-principles and value logic over experience. In order to move fast, we learn fast. We believe in learning by doing - so we like to jump straight in. We say things as they are and believe success is driven by honesty. We’re not afraid to be ourselves and while our mission is serious, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
About the role
As a community guide, you will facilitate coworking sessions with Inflow members in a way that makes them feel welcome, understood, and supported. You will help members set goals, provide them with support and encouragement, help unblock them, as well as answer any questions they may have. You need to also have a good understanding of common ADHD struggles.
What our members say about us
- "I thought I was beyond help and that there just weren’t any ADHD-specific strategies out there. This app has already given me so much hope that I have lost over the years.”
- “This app is amazing and I’ve recommended it to everyone in my life who has ADHD or other mental health issues that they cope with.”
- You are kind, empathetic, and personable
- You have exceptional verbal communication skills
- You have a flexible schedule and are available to host events 9 am-6 pm EST at least 2 days a week
- You have previous experience in public speaking, hosting, or facilitating events or workshops
- Good understanding of ADHD